Carbox Date-Picker is a small date picker that doesn’t rely on any dependency or framework that is incredibly easy to use! Compatible with any WEI framework, Vanilla JS projects, and even HTML projects only!
- Carbox picker is a web component. It’s very easy to use! You can simply import a JS package and use the <carbox-picker> tag and you’re good to go!
- Zero Dependencies: This is written entirely using Vanilla JS without any frameworks or dependencies!
- Very lightweight: the webpack is only 4 KB in size even before you click on it.
- Frontend Framework Agnostic: You can use carbox with any web user interface framework! In fact, it can be used frameless at all!
- It can be interface just like regular <input> allowing easy integration with forms, references, etc.
Angular Datepicker And Date Range Picker | ng-mydatepicker
How to make use of it:
1. Import the carbox-date-picker into your undertaking.
import picker from 'carbox-date-picker'
2. Add the <carbox-picker /> element to your app and finished.
$ npm install $ npm run-script build
Minimalist Date Picker Web Component, Carbox Date-Picker Plugin/Github
See Demo And Download
Official Website(nezartarbin): Click Here