jquery image cropping and resizing, bootstrap image crop and upload, jquery responsive image cropper
- Removes Boostrap dependency
- Adds Velocity.js dependency
- Has some classes to get you started with cropped images
- Consider porting to GSAP?
- Cleanup codebase (in line with zoom.js latest)
- Add optional lazy/preloading if there is a wrapping
<a>tag to a high-resolution image
- Add a more robust demo
- Synchronize Velocity.js timing with CSS animation timing
- Clean up code to allow passing a custom selector/attribute for the targeted images
How to make use of it:
1. Load the required stylesheet
zoom.css in the header section of the document.
<link rel="stylesheet" href="css/zoom.css">
2. Load the jQuery library and other required resources at the bottom of the document.
<script src="jquery.min.js"></script> <script src="velocity.min.js"></script> <script src="js/enhance.js"></script>
3. Add the
data-action="zoom" attribute to your photos.
<img src="1.jpg" data-action="zoom">
4. Use the Crop image category to resize the images while maintaining the aspect ratio.
<img src="1.jpg" data-action="zoom" class="cropped">
simple image zoom and crop, enhance.js Plugin/Github
See Demo And Download
Official Website(ROUND): Click Here