QR Code Generator Library project aims to be the best and clearest QR code generator in multiple languages.
The primary goals are flexible choices and absolute health. The secondary goals are compact execution volume and good documentation feedback.
- Significantly shorter code but more documentation feedback compared to competing libraries
- Supports encoding of all 40 versions (sizes) and all four levels of error correction, according to the QR Code Model 2 . standard
- Output Format: QR Code Raw Units / Pixels
- Detects seeker-like punishment patterns more accurately than other executions
- Encoding private numeric and alphanumeric text with less space than general text
- Open source code under the MIT license permitted
- The user can set the minimum and maximum allowed version numbers, then the library automatically chooses the smallest version in the range that fits the data
- The user can select the mask style manually, otherwise, the library will automatically evaluate all 8 masks and select the optimal ones
- The user can select the absolute error correction level, or allow the library to boost it if he has not increased the version number
- Users can create a list of data segments manually and add ECI segments
Optional advanced features (Java only):
- Japanese Unicode text encoding in kanji mode saves a lot of space compared to UTF-8 bytes
- Calculates optimal switching of segment mode for text containing mixed numeric/alphanumeric/general/kanji parts.
More information about QR Code technology and the design of this library can be found on the project’s homepage.
How to make use of it:
// Name abbreviated for the sake of these examples here var QRC = qrcodegen.QrCode; // Simple operation var qr0 = QRC.encodeText("Hello, world!", QRC.Ecc.MEDIUM); var svg = qr0.toSvgString(4); // Manual operation var segs = qrcodegen.QrSegment.makeSegments("3141592653589793238462643383"); var qr1 = QRC.encodeSegments(segs, QRC.Ecc.HIGH, 5, 5, 2, false);
Flexible Client-side QR Code Generator, QR Code generator libraryPlugin/Github
See Demo And Download
Official Website(nayuki): Click Here