destyle.css is an open reset style sheet that provides a clean design menu for your project. This CSS reset library is used to create clean, neat web pages.
h1 might need to be bold & large in some contexts (e.g. at the top of a text page) but might be small and inconspicuous in others (e.g. on a settings page in an app).
button tags have a lot of default styles that can make them cumbersome to use from a styling perspective, especially if they should look like plain links or need to wrap some other content, but
button tags are the recommended elements to use as click targets for user interactions. Falling back to using
<a href="#"> even with
role="button" is not recommended from an accessibility standpoint as screen readers will recognize
buttons as interactive elements by default and treat them accordingly.
a should be used when there is a need to link to a page via
Must Read: New Simple and Lighter CSS Reset Library
Clean Styling CSS Reset Library Details
|Post Name||CSS Reset destyle Library|
|Category||CSS & CSS3, Other|
|Official Page||Click Here|
|Publish Date||December 5, 2020|
|Last Update||July 11, 2023|
- Ensures consistency across browsers as much as possible
- Prevents the necessity of resetting user agent styles
- Prevents style inspector bloat by only targeting what is necessary
- Removes margins & paddings
- Removes default font styles and ensures proper inheritance
- Contributes to the separation of presentation and semantics
- Sets sensible default styles
- Well suited for utility class libraries and large codebases
- Made for modern browsers only, therefore small in size (~0.95kb)
- The box model is set to
border-styleis set to
border-widthis set to 0 (to hide the borders).
sampmaintain a monospaced font family.
hris set to be a solid 1px line using
border-topthat inherits its color from its parent’s
- Inline elements that carry style (
strong, etc.) are not reset.
iframemaintain their default width and height (varies depending on the browser).
inputare reset using
textareamaintains its default height.
progresselements are not reset.
- Replaced content like
vertical-align: bottomto prevent alignment issues.
- Focusable elements retain a focus outline, style depends on the browser.
How to make use of it:
Installation & Download:
# NPM $ npm install destyle.css --save
Import the destyle.css into your mission.
<link rel="stylesheet" href="destyle.css">
See Demo And Download
Official Website(nicolas-cusan): Click Here