jsOnlyLightbox is a small, standalone JS lightbox library that allows you to display large images in a responsive and customizable popup.
responsive lightbox & gallery, responsive lightbox image gallery jquery, responsive lightbox plugin, lightbox gallery with thumbnails
- Fully responsive
- The customizable theme includes SCSS files
- You can push images uploaded via ajax to lightbox
- Small in size (<10KB, <3KB compressed)
- However, CSS3 animations and controls can be used to load GIFs and stock images
- Licensed under MIT, the code is free for commercial and personal use. However, it would be great if you could send me a link to your websites using my Lightbox so I can see it live in action and post some real-world examples here. I’m also happy about the backlinks and GitHub stars 🙂 The included images are not free to use! Please contact me first if you want to use it!
- IE8+ support:
How to make use of it:
1. Add lightbox.css in the header section and lightbox.js.
<link rel="stylesheet" href="css/lightbox.css"> <script src="js/lightbox.js"></script>
2. Insert an image/thumbnail into the document and use the data-jslghtbx attribute to select the large version of your image that you wish to display in Lightbox.
<img class="jslghtbx-thmb" src="small.jpg" alt="" data-jslghtbx="ibig.jpg">
3. Simplified display setup.
var lightbox = new Lightbox(); lightbox.load();
Responsive & Customizable Image Lightbox, jsOnlyLightbox Plugin/Github
See Demo And Download
Official Website(felixhagspiel): Click Here