Checka11y CSS, designed to quickly highlight some common accessibility errors and warnings that can be easily and quickly corrected. Recommended before moving on to automation tools and scanners like Lighthouse on Chrome.
Checka11y.css is a pure CSS accessibility testing library to discover missing attributes and HTML tags needed to access the web.
- Alternative attributes are missing in the images
- The title is missing in <iframe>
- <li> checks are the only subroutine for <ol> and <ul>
- Checks if <nav> is present more than once on the page and that each navigation is named correctly.
- Missing or blank language in <html>
- <a target=”_blank”> checks and warns about links that open in a new window
- The two checks <dt> and <dd> are the only ones for <dl>
How to make use of it:
Just download the package deal and insert the stylesheet checka11y.css into the doc and executed it.
<link rel="stylesheet" href="../checka11y.css" />
CSS Library For Accessibility Testing, Checka11y CSS Plugin/Github
See Demo And Download
Official Website(jackdomleo7): Click Here